Sauk Prairie Business Services Department
440 13th Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Mission: The Business Services Department serves staff, students and community to support learning, discovery, and engagement by delivering quality business and financial services, efficiently and effectively.
Vision: The Business Services Department aspires to be the highest performing department possible with respect to the following core beliefs.
- Financial Stewardship & Accountability - manage the schools resources responsibly, effectively, and efficiently with personal accountability and ethical conduct.
- Continuous Improvement - continually assess and proactively seek innovative ways to add value and improve operations and services.
- Technological Advancement - implement, maintain and promote the most technologically advanced service as possible by incorporating software systems and technology efficiency measures for each segment of Business Services.
- Collaboration - promote an environment with customers and colleagues that includes listening, learning, and the flexibility and willingness to consider creative solutions, and that seeks an acceptable level of risk to achieve opportunities and common goals.
- Professional Growth & Development - provide an environment where staff members are actively mentored and encouraged to grow professionally and personally, are recognized for their achievements, and are given opportunities with greater exposure and responsibility.
- Respect & Courtesy - foster an inclusive community where all points of view and experience are valued and all people are treated with respect and courtesy.