Are you interested in subbing part time? Come join our Food Service Staff!
Sauk Prairie School District provides breakfast and lunch to students on full school days. Menus are carefully planned and follow federal guidelines to ensure students are receiving the nutrition they need.
If you have questions, please visit the frequently asked questions link under the information section.
What's included in a meal?
Daily menu signs are posted at the beginning of all meal lines.
Items offered as a part of lunch are listed within the grain, protein, milk, fruit and vegetable spaces on the menu board.
Students can select all items listed on the menu board for the day, with the choice of one milk option.
In order to credit as a reimbursable lunch, students must select a minimum of 3 items listed on the menu signs and one must be a fruit or vegetable.
Farm to School (F2S)
This school year lunches will include Farm to School (F2S) fresh produce from Emerald Meadows Family Farm in Columbus. School lunches will have locally grown tomatoes, onions, kohlrabi, yellow beans, and many others! We will also continue to serve local lettuce 1-2 times per week from KP Simply Fresh.
Parents, Students, and Staff
If you are interested in being on the District Wellness Committee, please email email@example.com for more information.
Payments can be made in several ways. Please include your student’s name to insure your payment is credited to the correct family account.
- Send cash or check to your child’s school
- Drop cash or check at the District Office 440 13th St. Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
- After business hours put a payment in the secure drop box by the front door of the District Office
- Mail a check to the District Office 440 13th St. Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
- Make an electronic payment using your checking account, credit or debit card through e-Funds for Schools. The charge to your account is as follows: Checking Payments: $1.00 per transaction or Debit or Credit Card: $2.45 per $100 of payment made
How to make a payment online:
From this website, click on the "links" icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on Efunds Payment
- If you are a first time user, click on New Users Register Here, otherwise enter your existing username and password.
- You will follow the directions online and create your own password(new user only)
- When you get to step 2 use your primary 10 digit phone number or student’s 5 digit lunch number to connect you to your students(new user only)