Welcome to the Sauk Prairie School District!
To enroll your students in the Sauk Prairie School District you will do the following:
- Required Documents
- Complete an enrollment packet for each student.
- Provide Proof of Residency consisting of a deed, rental agreement, tax statement, voter registration card, or completion of Form 5111F2a Residency Affidavit.
- Provide Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate or Passport (for birth date and legal name verification only, the school district does not keep a copy)
- Provide Immunization Records
- Payment Receipt completed ($30 for High School; $25 for grades KG-8: $5 for PK)
- Optional Documents
- Complete a Census Form if you have preschool age children
- Complete a Free and Reduced Price School Meals Family Application if you desire
- Complete a Volunteer Application if you wish to volunteer in our schools/programs
- High School or Middle School - Complete an Ala Carte Denial Form if you wish to turn off extra food purchases for your student
- High School - Complete a Chromebook Optional Insurance Form
- ID proof-you may be asked to show ID such as a drivers license, etc.
For questions please contact the district office and ask for the Students Records Registrar, or search the staff directory by title located in the upper right hand corner.